I'm glad we got to celebrate with her! Man, two years go by fast! LOVE her in polka dots. . .
She looks SO cute!!! I love the cute little faces she makes.
She is getting cuter all the time! I must say, that is quite the kitchen! Tell her to make me some cookies & send them to me! :)
Can't believe our babies are 2! What the heck happened? Super sweet little girl. Where are our pics from our double? BROWN BAG! lol
Oh my word, she looks so sweet!
She is adorable!!! Can hardly wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm glad we got to celebrate with her! Man, two years go by fast! LOVE her in polka dots. . .
She looks SO cute!!! I love the cute little faces she makes.
She is getting cuter all the time! I must say, that is quite the kitchen! Tell her to make me some cookies & send them to me! :)
Can't believe our babies are 2! What the heck happened? Super sweet little girl. Where are our pics from our double? BROWN BAG! lol
Oh my word, she looks so sweet!
She is adorable!!! Can hardly wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment